HOW TO REGISTER:
1. COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM ONLINE
a. INCLUDE A PERSONAL STATEMENT WITH YOUR REGISTRATION FORM
2. REMIT THE $100 APPLICATION FEE AFTER SUBMISSION OF THE REGISTRATION FORM
b. YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO PAYPAL TO SUBMIT FUNDS
3. YOU WILL RECIEVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO EXPECT
Application fee: $100
Materials and supply fee: $60
Tuition and fees can be paid in one of the following ways:
- A single payment of $3760, send funds to email@example.com via Paypal or remit cash/check at orientation.
- -OR- Submit the $100 application fee first with the registration form, then at orientation, remit payment for $3660
- Students have the option to do in house financing only if the full amount of tuition is paid before class starts. We recommend any students that wish to select this option register well in advance and start their payments sooner.
- Students may split payments into different payment types such as cash, cashier's check, money order, CareCredit, or credit card. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
Financing for program is available through www.carecredit.com and www.paypal.com or any other personal loan companies.
PayPal Credit is a PayPal service that lets students buy now and pay later with a credit line that's built into your PayPal account, subject to credit approval. Think of it as an instant and reusable credit line, similar to a credit card, that you can use at checkout when you pay with your PayPal account. You must have a paypal account for this option.
Care credit is similar to Paypal credit, it is a healthcare card for purchases made specifically in the healthcare industry. Click here www.carecredit.com/apply/ and under "select a doctor by name", seach for Canton Pediatric Dentistry and begin your application process. You can make and schedule payments online in your secure online access.
Additional fees apply if using CareCredit for any portion of tuition: **You must apply for the appropriate amount or pay the additional fee with a separate form of payment. See tuition information.
1. If opting in for the 24 mo no interest promo, an additional $500 fee applies.
2. If opting in for the 18-12 mo no interest promo, an additional $250 fee applies.
3. Minimum option must be selected: If opting in for the 6 mo no interest promo, an additional $100 fee applies.
We accept Cash, Credit Card including: Visa, MasterCard Discover and American Express. Money order or cashier's check is also acceptable. Please make checks payable to Dental Assisting School of Georgia. Payments must be given in person before the start of the program. NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED.
Military or government financial aid/bonds are not accepted.
- Applicants who are considering enrollment must be at least 18 years of age with proof of identification and have either a high school diploma or GED or College transcript.
- Must have Hep B shot record or sign a declination waiver.
- Applicants will need to include a personal statement.
- Must understand and speak fluently in English.
- There will be a $100 non-refundable online application fee due when applying for enrollment. (Must be paid before orientation can be scheduled).
- There will be an addtional $60 non-refundable material/supply fee.
- Tuition total is $3,600.
- Must attend orientation at our Roswell Campus located at 10930 Crabapple rd ste 106, Roswell, GA 30075.
Introduction to Dental Assisting, intro to dental terminology
Dental Terminology, intro to infection control and sterilization
Infection Control and Sterilization, intro to dental radiology
Dental Radiology, intro to taking dental impressions
Taking Dental Impression, intro to chairside dental assisting
Chairside Dental Assisting, intro to emergency care
Emergency Care/CPR, exam review
Preparation for Employment/Final Exam