Tuition can be paid in one of the following ways:
- A single payment of $3600
- Paypal Credit: 6 Months Financing with no interest.
- Care Credit: up to 24 months no interest (Paid in full)
Financing for program is available through www.carecredit.com and www.paypal.com.
PayPal Credit is a PayPal service that lets students buy now and pay later with a credit line that's built into your PayPal account, subject to credit approval. Think of it as an instant and reusable credit line, similar to a credit card, that you can use at checkout when you pay with your PayPal account. You must have a paypal account for this option.
Care credit is similar to Paypal credit, it is a healthcare card for purchases made specifically in the healthcare industry. Click here www.carecredit.com/apply/ and under "select a doctor by name", seach for Canton Pediatric Dentistry and begin your application process. You can make and schedule payments online in your secure online access.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as a personal check or cashier's check. Please make checks payable to Dental Assisting School of Georgia. Payments must be given in person before the start of the program.
- Applicants who are considering enrollment must be at least 18 years of age, have either a high school diploma or GED, proper identification and a copy of their Hep-B immunization record.
- Applicants will need to include a personal statement.
- There will be a $75 non-refundable online application fee due when applying for enrollment.
- Must attend orientation at our Roswell administrative condo located at 570 W. Crossville Rd Ste 203, Roswell, GA 30075
Introduction to Dental Assisting, intro to dental terminology
Dental Terminology, intro to infection control and sterilization
Infection Control and Sterilization, intro to dental radiology
Dental Radiology, intro to taking dental impressions
Taking Dental Impression, intro to chairside dental assisting
Chairside Dental Assisting, intro to emergency care
Emergency Care/CPR, exam review
Preparation for Employment/Final Exam